Thank you to everyone who’s played the Path Finder Update so far! Your feedback has been incredibly helpful – please do keep it coming.
We’ll soon be releasing Patch 1.22, which includes some changes and fixes based on player feedback. Read on for full details!
Path Finder Patch 1.22
- Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet – this means vehicles can be summoned anywhere (whereas previously, vehicles could only be summoned on your home planet).
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented base material editing from working on PS4
As always, if you come across any issues, don’t hesitate to submit a report via our Help Centre as this will allow us to investigate further.