Echoes Patch 4.44
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Echoes update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.44, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Sentinel capital ships are now equipped with shield generators that must be destroyed before their hull can be damaged.
- Improved the VFX for Sentinel capital ship weapons.
- Fixed a number of multiplayer syncing issues with Sentinel capital ships.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the warp-out effects from correctly playing on the Pirate Dreadnought.
- Added new pirate freighter warp effects.
- Fixed some minor collision issues on the pirate freighter.
- Fixed an issue causing some low priority missions to appear on the galaxy map.
- Fixed an issue causing pirate titles to not unlock.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the the organic frigate quests not to work as expected in multiplayer.
- Salvaging the Atlantid Multitool now awards Void Motes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented barrel rolling during warp.
- Fixed some untranslated pirate name in empty systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused Vy’keen pirates to act as if they were Gek in very specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused Autophage missions to repair lost heads to become blocked if the head in question had already been repaired.
- Fixed an issue that could cause floating drone heads to be loaded as freighter workers in place of Korvax entities when warping your freighter to an empty system.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress in the Voyager’s Expedition milestone to find a creature with corrosive blood.
- When crafting items, players are now alerted if they have the right ingredients but those items are in an inaccessible inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Autophage staff assembly to choose an incorrect seed for subsequent creations after cancelling out of the preview of the assembled staff.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the players to do damage to themselves when using the multitool.
- Fixed a performance regression related to mesh rendering.
- Fixed a hang related to loading missions.
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when loading a save on Xbox.
- Fixed a crashed related to the HUD.
- Fixed a crash related to procedural textures.
- Fixed a crash related to loading player bases.
- Fixed a crash related to the shop interface.
- Fixed a crash related to the aerial scan camera.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to memory management.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific hang.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.