Echoes Patch 4.43
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Echoes update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.43, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Dream Arial from functioning correctly.
- Removed a pink cube attached to some dropship variants.
- Fixed a VR camera issue with Autophage customisations.
- Fixed an issue which could result in multitools changing colour.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sentinel Interceptor generated at each crash site to have changed appearance.
- Fixed a crash when salvaging certain Multitools.
- Fixed a Vulkan crash on PC.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.