Singularity Patch 4.38
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.38, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed a memory issue in the renderer.
- Fixed a number of memory issues which could lead to crashes in rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which could cause players textures to appear metallic.
- Improved shader usage on PC.
- Improved load times on PC.
- Introduced a significant optimisation for Nintendo Switch to reduce hitching.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.