Singularity Patch 4.37
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.37, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that could cause markers to flicker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ships land at an outpost.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the projectile system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when downloading invalid discovery data from other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when attempting to load invalid discovery data.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on Xbox One when visiting the final planet of the Singularity expedition.
- Optimised memory used by creature navigation.
- Optimised memory used to fade objects.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.