Singularity Patch 4.36.1
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.36.1, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Improved screen placement for VR interaction UI when playing the Singularity expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug information to appear in VR reload tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause debug information to appear in specific player chat messages.
- Fixed missing Switch Base button in Build Placement Mode.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent VR controller configurations showing as out of date in Steam.
- Fixed a missing icon in VR for change weapon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented rebinding of the Cycle Rotation Axis action.
- Fixed a crash related to bases.
- Fixed a crash related to memory management.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.