Next Generation Patch 3.12
Thank you to everyone playing the Next Generation Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined into patch 3.12, which will be live on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One today.
- Fixed an issue that caused HDR to be overly bright on PS5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause texture artefacts in the terrain.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause base screenshots from being captured correctly on next-gen platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented water droplets from being visible on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused hitching on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused props held by NPCs to appear glitchy on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some PSN friends from being shown in the list of available games to join.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox One.
- Fixed an HDR-related crash on PS5.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.