Exo Mech Patch 2.42
Thank you to everyone playing the Exo Mech Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of gameplay and stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.42, is now live on PC and will be rolled out to consoles soon.
- Fixed localised temperature text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to prevent oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while under water.
- Fixed the restore terrain effect when in the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Fix to show the Vignette & Scanlines option again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships getting stuck at the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance issues on PC.
- Removed duplicated decals from the Exocraft customiser.
- Fixed decals drawing incorrectly when in the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when customising banners.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Frigates with the Visor.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when interacting.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.