Singularity Patch 4.33
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.33, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the “They Hear Us” milestone from completing if the player completed the puzzle before using their scanner to locate the autophage.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the “Rampancy” milestone from completing when the target number of Corrupted Sentinels were destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with encrypted milestones that could cause them to fail to list the correct prerequisite for unlocking them.
- Introduced a number of text changes to make the community-focused nature of the “Sentience Echo” milestone more clear.
- Introduced a new option at Nada’s Prime Terminal to hand in 10 Echo Seeds in a single batch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Mission Path to be hidden in the Galaxy Map if the mission destination coincided with an Atlas Station or a black hole.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player collision to be too large, particularly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a number of graphical glitches with the Wayfarer’s Helm.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Discordant Jetpack Trail from rendering correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some customisation options to be hidden in the UI when playing at very specific resolutions.
- Fixed a Mac crash related to playing the game on a second monitor.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.